Thursday, May 12, 2011

damn.

Well, it looks like we have to push the IVF back into July/August.

The lab that the doctor uses in San Antonio won't take my insurance, which would require me to come up with $8900 (at least) and there is some question if I would get reimbursed. If I wait until July-August, we can use the new lab in Austin which will take my insurance.

I'm disappointed but a few months won't be a total deal breaker.

I had a horrible reaction to the saline ultrasound on Monday. I was in horrible pain all day and was running a fever. I stayed at work - and was relatively OK unless I moved around. I went home and slept for few hours - woke up feeling miserable, in pain and with a fever. No fun. Hated it.